rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Getting Played

Am I Getting Played

Quote: (10-30-2018 11:10 AM)goodington Wrote:  

First, fantastic post and thank you. Second, how do you do this? I've told her a few stories about girls I've fucked and made fun of her for being such a prude, but since she thinks I'm a nice guy I don't really want to go full-on asshole. Maybe I should amp things up a notch, but I also don't want to issue an ultimatum or sound butthurt about not getting laid.

Yeah this is your problem right here. I've been using SA exclusively now for a few months and been meaning to do a write up in the SA thread about my experiences.

And take this from someone who isn't an SA master but as a guy whose has been in similar situations and learned the hard way.

For all SA girls you need a rock-solid dominant frame. Noir wrote an excellent post, but I would disagree slightly that you don't need super tight game as much as you need a super tight frame with these girls. Everything about the relationship needs to be dictated on your terms. From every meeting, to every text message, it all needs to be when and where you want it, and not when and where she wants it.

And you have to be dominant with her, no exceptions. Dominant in that you tell her what to do like a boss or father and she is your fuck-up employee or daughter.

Remember, you can't give these girls an inch or they'll take the whole rope. If she doesn't play ball according to your rules then she's gone, and you need to make this clear to her from the start.

Because I've been there where I didn't have frame and met these girls and did things with these girls on their schedules and according to what was most convenient for them, and got stuck in a quicksand of bullshit and the only way out was to take the loss and move on.

So to salvage this you need to re-establish frame as the dominant person in the relationship. But you need to read Deepdiver's post in the SA thread about how to handle this girl from now on, because he puts it better than I can:

Quote:Quote:

DeepDiver (Bolded for Emphasis)
Remember on SA you are they paying customer (College Banglers get free Premium Accounts) Its like a Ladies Get in Free Happy Hour... so YOU have to Control FRAME - the moment you let a Flaky 18 Year Old control frame you are cooked. 18YearOlds are notoriously known for responding to random last minute stimuli like a Butterfly to a field of flowers or a Moth to a light at night... meaning she probably got a last minute offer from her besties...

The moment they are too busy for following up with you they have flaked... just NEXT and ignore her for a few weeks anything else is too try hard... You learn that Women especially young ones love to see how much sexual power they have over the men they randomly meet and use Shit Tests to Mind Phuck you and get you to drop control of the frame.

This is why Men have to use compliance Tests - you test them with where and when to meet, last minute after your meetings via text, telling them what to wear at your meets. Handing them a robe at your hotel room and telling them to go freshen up in the Shower, never asking what they like - just Sharing what YOU like. Tell them to pour you some wine the wine you like and brought and after a few glasses picking her up in the Robe and having her straddle you on top telling her to put on the condom you hand her and telling her to guide you into her man trap and ride you like a sex-starved cowgirl - all compliance tests leading up to Consensual Sex where she could back out at any time... sending her the preemptive anti-LMR bangler's remorse false rape claim text - that you really enjoyed your time with her and lets get together again next week making sure she replies in the positive. Then Archive that Text string. This is a properly Frame Controlled SA seduction with a consensual SB.
This is why you keep 3 to 5 plates going at all times and never stop with the compliance tests.

You are the Dominant Alpha and she is the submissive compliant and supportive female - anything else is UNNATURAL and NON-compliance needs to be filtered out asap.

Messages In This Thread