rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Getting Played

Am I Getting Played

SA is big boy game, girls going on there to play fellas and they play the game hard.

PT covered everything in his usual direct manner.

I suggest guys don't go onto SA unless they have tight game because these girls are coming at you like hot cakes.

Learn the lessons from this.

- what does she offer? her pussy
- what do you want? her pussy

result: she holds her pussy hostage

- what does she want? photos and free shit
- what do you offer? photos and free shit (her friends joining is a bonus)

Did you, at any stage, communicate your intentions without verbally saying them? Did you ever flex and show her you can crush that pussy in a blink of an eye and that you're going easy?

No you didn't and if you don't do that from moment #1 she is gonna turn on you like she did.

You gotta turn it around and hold it hostage. It = your photography, your wallet, whatever you're dangling.

You're always dangling some shit. On SA its just more explicit.

She already knows what you want so it's easy for her. If learn how to dangle that shit i.e. GAME, then she will offer her pussy up to you. It's like jedi bartering levels.

All relationships are transactional, you just gotta push the right buttons. With these chicks I will hone the fuck in on their insecurities so they offer it up under the pretense I will make them feel better and it's a 'reward'. They just want that dopamine hit. It's either in the form of your dick or your wallet. You gotta frame it that it's your dick.

The longer I know these 10/50/100k insta chicks, the more dick I become. I push buttons to get reactions because these chicks have a 24/7 choir singing their praises in their pockets. Hook them and then run your shit.

We say in Greek, the more you spit on them, the more they stick to the bottom of your shoe. That's what I do with these hoes.

And anyone who is familiar with my posts, knows I hold women in high regard but there's a certain denomination that you're choosing to play with here and it's a different operating manual completely (within standard deviations of course).

I am fucked up though, I don't cosign the comfort advice in this thread. I actually don't agree with anything past what PT and RhymeOrReason are saying which is a 'next' in it's own way.

This chick will just complicate your life.

You know shes an attention whore. That's one of the biggest red flags. A girl who's pretending to be a woman because she never got enough love when she was growing up. She has insecurities coming out of her ass.

If you put a gun to my head to do something with this chick, I would set up a date at a really fancy place, make her dress up and she can invite her friends if she wants.

Then I would just not show up. Fuck her.

Maybe post some insta stories with other broads at the same time and let her fucking stew.

When she hits me up (if she has the balls to call me out), I would just not respond and send her a pic of a broken phone like a few days later.

Game recognize game.

Let the chumps wasting their data on her feed do this shit. You should be better than that.

And guys have no business on SA unless they're looking to get played and are fine with that OR have tight game.

Messages In This Thread