rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Getting Played

Am I Getting Played

Quote: (10-29-2018 09:44 PM)goodington Wrote:  

Second “date” about a week later: we went out for a casual dinner and some drinks (the original plan was to chill at my place but she asked if we could go get some food so we went to Jack Astor’s, a fast casual place). Her two friends were in the neighborhood and she asked if they could join, and I foolishly said yes. We made a bit of a scene in the restaurant (her friends are solid HB 8/9 party girls, lots of crude comments all around and at least one blatant girl to girl tit squeeze) and she hit the booze hard and allegedly had to leave suddenly because she had to puke.

So much to unpack here but I'll limit my observations to this

So your plan was to "chill at your place" (because you planned to bang her there) but she asked to "go get some food" (because she had no intention of banging you).

Her two friends "were in the area"...really? You think that was happenstance?

Answer this honestly...Who paid the tab?

My guess is you did...just like they planned it

Id also bet that a fly on the bangler's wall would of heard a version of this conversation earlier

Bangler 1 "Hey Tiffany what you doing tonight?"

Bangler 2 "Oh nothing just watching Dynasty and updating my IG, why"

Bangler 1 "Oh fuck that, lets meet up later. I got a Splenda Daddy on the hook for at least drinks maybe dinner. "

Bangler 2 "Oh ok. Ill call Shondra"

Bangler 1 "Sure. Bring that bitch too"

They probably pull this shit 5 nights a week

SA bangler game recognized

[Image: tenor.gif]

Edit: Only a few reasons a girl on SA wouldn't ask for money

1. She's new to it and just a civilian chick trying it out for excitement

2. Your strength / frame makes it impossible for her to

2. She doesn't believe you have it (real money)...so she'll take what she can get (dinner and drinks)

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread