rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Getting Played

Am I Getting Played

Quote: (10-29-2018 09:44 PM)goodington Wrote:  

I’ve now been on three quasi-dates with this girl and have gotten almost nowhere physically. When I do touch her (touching her hair, shoulder, waist, light stuff) she doesn’t object or anything like that, but all three times we’ve kissed it was clear that she wasn’t comfortable with anything more than a quick peck. Unlike most semi-pros or rinsers on SA she’s never asked me for a penny or buy her anything other than a few drinks so I can’t fogure out what her angle might be. She knows I want to fuck her and doesn’t seem to object to the idea, but keeps telling me she’s a good girl (whatever that means).

What the hell is going on and how to do I get out of this purgatory?

The best case interpretation is she's in her own purgatory identifying you as a prize and doesn't know how to be good without completely shutting down her sexuality. Hamsters are going to hamster.

Very likely is the classic friend zone where the best case scenario met your clear indications of interest and it turns out she's both very socially isolated while being sufficiently sexually satisfied that she needs a friend.

I suspect the best move is taking her out with the guys and girls to play the social proof game. Pack up your outcome indifference and take her out with your friend. Maybe she lets you in, but if she is as hot as described, her companionship should ample social proof to get a girl 0.5-1.5 points less hot than her in bed any night the two of you go out together.

Messages In This Thread