rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do?

What would you do?

Quote: (11-05-2018 01:46 PM)Sex Machine Wrote:  

Update

So yesterday I invited this red head girl to a free museum next to my apartment, after the museum, I said, "Come I will show you the most popular street in the City".Which is where my apartment is. She said "okay." I started leading her towards my apartment and as we were getting closer, I said, "Come share wine with me at my place, just three blocks down."

She said okay and we walked into my apartment she was getting cautious so I tried to make her comfortable. I offered the wine but she declined, then I put music on and instead of talking, I just grabbed her hands and started dancing with her, doing twirls and dips e.t.c. which she was really digging, and I went for the kiss which she reciprocated and I started kissing her neck she started getting turned on and in no time our clothes were off.

I finally lost my virginity to this girl, she was saying she is a virgin too and was tearing up during sex and kept on stopping and wanting me to just hold her. Didn't know how to react to this, it was surprising. But I didn't see any blood, deep down I didn't believe her, I ate her pussy and fingered her. I used you guys' advice for conversation, and I realized that music and intimate dancing is an effective way to make girls comfortable and escalate to sex while at the pad.

Thank you guys, I love day game.

Congrats, I find it funny your name is sex machine and your just lost your virginity. Dont take the Win as a complete win, notice what you could have improved in to make it even more smooth next time.

The Stopping during sex is very weird, you most likely took a weirdo home.

Good job doing that though, better to err on the side of caution then to be too forceful with a day game pick up like that.

Messages In This Thread