rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do?

What would you do?

A better tactic for 'polarising' or whatever you wanna call it is the imagined relationship.

Talk about couples that fight all the time and then say with a smile "Like you and me.." -wink- "We'd fight all the time."

Take it from there to your imagined relationship together:

"We will be a train wreck, but a beautiful train wreck.."
"Every time we talk about getting back together our friends will all scream "Noooooo!" "
"That check out chick back there just told me that you're bad news and I need to get out while I still can.. Why would someone say that?"

Change/ improve the wording/ lines as you see fit. But its a more fun and playful way of planting the seed/ acknowledging what you are both there for/ talking about escalation between you.

Just keep it light and fun and keep going through the stepping stones, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3. As long as she is having a good time she will go along..

Meanwhile approach/ date other women. Crucial.

EDIT: >>Meanwhile approach/ date other women. Crucial.<<

If you're not keen on doing this then take Rudebwoy's advice and take a break. Get your fuel tanks full of good vibes mixed with piss and vinegar.. re-engage with renewed Tiger energy.

Messages In This Thread