rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do?

What would you do?

Hey guys sorry for the semi long post, so I have done about 100 day approaches so far. As I am taking a short break and analyzing my progress, one of the approaches that I number closed and chatted with, but she took long to reply and I took it as a low sign of interest and moved on, from like two months ago reinitiates contact, a 19 year old red head 6 with her glasses on 7 without her glasses. I set up a meet up via text at Starbucks at her college of which she complied. We met up played pool and talked for like two hrs, of which I broke the touch barrier. Just bullshit like palm reading, she was receptive.

We talked about shared interests passions (daygame has made me a good converser with women) etc. So during our conversation I attempted to be polarizing by saying, "So would you see me as someone you would spend time with in a non platonic way?" To which she replied, "I just met you, I am trying to get to know you first, I mean, I think you are attractive." Then she asked me the same question of which I said "yes" (I just wanted to be real with her).

I asked her if she has a dude, she said yes and it's long distance in her home town. She asked me the same question of which I lied, "I did but we took a break two months ago." After we finished hanging out I gave her a hug, didn't go for the kiss, and we parted. After getting home I text her, "It was nice talking to you" to which she replied, " It was really nice talking to you too, hope to see you soon."

Her college is like 20 minutes bus ride from the city where I live. And she doesn't usually leave the campus.
How would any of you experienced guys go about this, regarding the long distance boyfriend and all?
And if so, how would you potentially turn this into a bang?

I appreciate your inputs.

Messages In This Thread