rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Many Rape Accusations are False?

How Many Rape Accusations are False?

A lot. Clearly "believe" women will only result in the weaponised used of rape allegations, even more than it already is. The kavanaugh case is well publicized but it will, and does happen to ordinary guys much further down the food chain. In fact it's much more scary for ordinary guys as very few people care about your average person, or have a vested interested in their well being.

It's scary. I feel very sorry for all the guys that are in prison who haven't done anything. The justice system in the UK has essentially fallen. This was a guitly verdice from the Rolf Harris case to the beyond reasonable doubt standard with no evidence beyond the accustation:

"Another woman said she had been working as a waitress, at the age of 13 or 14, at a charity event in Cambridge in 1975 when Harris had put his arm around her shoulder.

“To start, it was a very nervous but a good feeling,” she said. “However his hand then moved and his hand went up and down my back and his hand went over my bottom and it was very firm.”

Even a lot of the ones that are guilty aren't really. https://misesuk.org/2014/07/05/rolf-harr...tachments/

Messages In This Thread