rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High school sweetheart became rabid feminist, did I fail her?

High school sweetheart became rabid feminist, did I fail her?

I have a personal policy not to knowingly screw up a "good woman". So, I don't bang virgin waiters and I don't waste the time of women who seem to earnestly want to have a traditional relationship or marriage (if they are under 30). Outside of that, it is all on them. That's what this sounds like. These girls messed up their own lives. You taking responsibility for that is like saying that a man who uses a cross-walk ten minutes before a car accident at that intersection is responsible for the accident.

The only women in your life that you should feel reasonable responsibility for are your daughters. It's on you as a father to make sure they don't end up as damaged goods. Regrettably, it seems that most men have this idea ass-backwards. Fathers almost universally drop the ball on raising good daughters. And, an entire army of white knights are ever at the ready to play Captain Save-A-Hoe. Don't join that army.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread