rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High school sweetheart became rabid feminist, did I fail her?

High school sweetheart became rabid feminist, did I fail her?

I know two former Christian girls that went full feminazi.

Girl #1 was raised in a Christian home. Her father is a pastor. She's always had issues with food and rants on FB often about how "society" forced her to lose weight. She had eating disorders when she was younger. Then she found the body positivity movement. She started ranting about "food shaming". I thought that was the stupidest thing I have ever heard! She kept going on and on about how no food is bad and you can eat anything you want. When I called her on her BS about excessive sugar consumption not being a bad thing she had a hissy fit. She told me I was not allowed to post on her FB comments post since they were microaggression. Then she started posting pictures of her fat ass body, her cellulite on her legs, her ever growing doughy midsection hanging over her bikini. Of course her fellow feminist girlfriends would post "you go girl" responses to these pictures. Then she colored her hair purple. She has two boys that she is working hard to raise as male feminists. She dressed her oldest boy in this rather girly looking swim suit. Of course he was made fun of by two GIRLS at the local pool. Of course this lady had to lecture them. I feel sorry for her boys. They are going to get their asses kicked all through school.

Girl #2 I met through her husband. By all appearances they were a happy Christian couple. She talked like a conservative Christian woman. Very sweet and soft spoken, prayed a lot. Her parents are devout and strong Christians. One caveat here. She is pretty hot, an 8.5 at least. She worked at a very famous company in my area.

Then she met some guy at work high up in the food chain and started banging him. Hypergamy at work. She admitted to her husband about the affair and told him she was in love with the other guy. They separated. She continued the adultery until he dumped her ass. Suddenly, she shaved off most of her hair and started talking feminist B.S. From what she told she lost her softness and sweetness because all the male assholes at work kept hitting her. Then she was assaulted by her massage therapist. It went to court and the guy was found guilty. Apparently, he had done this before. This only made her even more feminist and a leftist. She now denounces Christianity as horrible and part of the patriarchy. Shes pro gay, pro abortion, pro hard core feminist. Last I heard she's getting a divorce. I feel really sad for her mom who spent years raising her in a Christian home and instilling Christian values. She married at 19 and started a family.

It's crazy how fast supposedly solid women can fall off the train. It's so sad.

Messages In This Thread