rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High schooler with gynecomastia

High schooler with gynecomastia

Quote: (10-29-2018 03:40 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Serious question. What is causing this mass proliferation of gyno amongst young guys? Seems to be an epidemic.

If you've been abusing roids I get it, but with endogenous hormones I can't grasp how men's estrogen levels would get that out of whack.

Observe the evil magic of the fast food industry. Literally, I used to work at little caesars for instance. You know the butter and stuff that goes on the cheesebread, the crazybread, anything with butter? Yeah that's actually legally known as "Butter Spread Sauce" it's essentially just soy. And so are so many other fast food places, let that just be one example. It's really fucking bad, the foods they push our way and organic foods are so high priced -- at least for people in our bracket, I grew up on hotpockets and shit as a kid, kids whose parents didn't know any better also probably have the same or similar problems.

On top of this I'm pretty sure hormone milks risks weren't known about when we were growing up in the early two thousands (gen z). pretty much just the timing of our development and the amount of soi-boi prodcuts in all our food nowadays is just utterly ridiculous.

Messages In This Thread