rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working in stressful jobs

Working in stressful jobs

Quote: (10-29-2018 06:05 PM)Echovoid_52 Wrote:  

I work 45 hours a week at a sales job right now and do a bit of freelance in my often in the form of video editing or shooting weddings with my Uncle. I make about 45K a year and I'm single. I'm not complaining too hard right now, but I can't do it forever. Answering 100+ phone calls a day, arguing with my coworkers on a daily basis..... It's all accumulates in so much stress that no doubt has taken a toll on my health. (My hair has begun to thin this year and I'm 26.) Some of the people who work for my company though are total corporate slaves/drones. Kamoz post is ace. Wage slavery is a real thing and I feel bad for dude who blindly obey their corporate masters and let themselves be exploited by way of labor.

Saw several studies that linked work stress to reduced life expectancy.

I noticed that there were several guys in their late 20s with thinning and white hair, and also wrinkles.

I believe some of this is genetic, but a lot of those guys just seem to be tired.

Messages In This Thread