rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do the style matter that much? or it is my illusion

Do the style matter that much? or it is my illusion

Thank you all for the responses . Actually, the question is deeper than this ?
As I said before . The interest I am getting from the women recently has skyrocketed . I am not bragging . I just can't believe it.
Specially when I see those women with "hotter" guys. I am analytical guy so everything has to have reason .
So I was wondering if the style made that mush difference.

What really makes me think about this is the above-mentioned coworker . The way she threw herself at me made feel her boyfriend is way below me in look department, but he is not. Upon to this moment, this coworker checks me out overly . (DO not worry, I won't shit where I eat )

Another instance was last weekend, a woman was with two guys both are taller than me . She gave all the possible IOI. I didn't approach because in my mind why would she pick me over those tall guys. Finally she went out of her way to approach me.

It seems that I need to accept the fact some women find me attractive as I am . Or maybe what women find it hot different than what I see as hot. Or Maybe some women like my look plain and simple.

By the way, I do not lack in the other department . I am sociable, have a good job, very outgoing ,...ec.t

Messages In This Thread