rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Place in Thailand or Malaysia to Unplug?

Place in Thailand or Malaysia to Unplug?

Quote: (10-28-2018 09:19 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

Not in the common theme of banging broads, but I figure someone can help me here: i'm looking for a place in Thailand or Malaysia where I can unwind and be around nature.

I've been working a ton lately and found out I have a month off work in February. I'm doing 10 days trekking in the himilayas but after that I fancy beaches, islands, and/or rainforests.

Really into hiking and gym so anywhere that is secluded but with some accommodation and gyms would be perfect.

Not looking for a party town filled with drunks and shite music.

Krabi and Chiang Mai could be good (all though chiang mia lacks the beaches)

I'm not a Thailand expert, but if you're into gyms Chalong is pretty much dedicated to gyms, very fitness oriented, not just Fighters Road (a street full of endless MMA/Muay Thai/Jiujitsu camps) but countless crossfit facilities. Really affects the whole local culture. I mean, the rest of the island is a party zone, but that particular area has it's own vibe. Short ride to to the beach (or live on the beach and a quick ride to gym zone). Not sure about nature, wasn't my scene, but the gym culture impressed me.

Messages In This Thread