rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LMR : Help I brought a nutcase home

LMR : Help I brought a nutcase home

In my experience, I have found the best results in answering questions in a very vague and ambiguous fashion and/or evading them altogether. Example: If you are an accountant and she asks you what you do, an ambiguous and evasive answer is "I like to play with numbers." This could mean that you are anything from a theoretical physicist to a globalist cartel banker to a mobster to an unemployable thumb-sucking cretin with a few wooden toddler's number blocks in your bedroom that you like to stack and put in your mouth from time to time when you are not masturbating at traffic or violently assaulting the homeless and elderly with the splintering end of a broken mop handle that you scavenged in the dimming light of the setting autumn sun from a rain-soaked dumpster behind a Waffle House in southern Arkansas. By saying this, you have given her no real information. You have volunteered no information about your job title, salary, the legality of your business and/or profession, how many bosses you have, or the fact that you are becoming increasingly irritated at your coworker who calls his paid membership with a Multi-Level Marketing "company" a "business" and keeps trying to get you to "join the company and start your own business for only a small upfront investment." So she really still knows nothing more about you than she did prior to asking the question except that you are not a completely open book with numbered sections and highlights that she can flip to at will, extract any information she wishes from, and toss when she gets bored.

Messages In This Thread