rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Quote: (10-29-2018 08:57 PM)911 Wrote:  

The big donor Jews who backed Trump are mainly interested in extending the Israel-first neocon foreign policy. People like Adelson are single issue donors who only care about driving their hardcore zionist agenda. Adelson would have donated to Clinton instead of Trump had she won.

Jews voted for Clinton over Trump 71-24.

That 24 is more than enough reason that the flippantly targeted ethnic violence committed recently is not acceptable in the slightest.
I might be a proponent for pursuing the JQ but this shooting is wrong and I'm not going to shrug my shoulders and refuse to give a shit just because the victims are Jews.

Let's suppose that this were a deep state hit-job run by ethno-supremacist Jews. In these cases it's par for the course that ethno-supremacist radicals (billionaires that they may be) will butcher their in-group moderates rather than their fellow ingroup radicals. Two birds with one stone. The case against this being a deep-state hit hinges on one fact. The shooter was avowedly anti-Trump, and it doesn't make sense to build that into his posting history if he were a mind control puppet or simply a hand-picked patsy.

Whatever the case, I highly doubt that the people shot that day volunteered to spend their last earthly moments clutching bullet wounds in the pursuit of a win for semitic propaganda so absent evidence that they were incredibly complicit or happened to be life long shot-callers for the Zionist movement then they are innocent victims in all this and they deserve not to be marginalized as deserving of such a fate by birthright.

Or to sum it up, if I saw white man approaching a random synagogue with a machine gun I would still shoot him in the back. If I saw a white man approaching the Huffington Post with a machine gun I would quietly walk the other way. If 24/100 Jews voted for Trump then that's surely well enough that they should not be consigned to slaughter, witnessed by casual indifference.

p.s. this is rhetorical, 911. I'm not suggesting you're advocating genocide.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread