rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Quote: (10-28-2018 11:08 PM)MajorStyles Wrote:  

DJ Matt, what other domain service would you recommend? I have a business account with GoDaddy and I was unaware of how far they slid to the left (but not surprised).

My stuff isn't controversial, but I have had a great experience with Namecheap. They recently added privacy guard as a freebie for everyone now which is awesome. Don't have to have your name and address on WHOIS for the world to see.

The people hosting altright.com are probably safe if you have a conservative site. WHOIS says its ilovewww.com

The fact that they pushed the Danica patrick you-go-girl bullshit was cute in the beginning, but then they started caving into pressure for showing hot girls on their ads. I'm guessing when they pulled those for good is when the SJW shits took over.

I'm curious to hear Forney's take on Gab now, I think he's still against them because of the drama a few months back where they lost the gab.ai domain (looks like they kept it), and the Nehlen/RickyVaughn doxxing:
thread-64868.html

Quote:Quote:

Matt Forney Live (10/29/2018): Andrew Torba is a Fed

On this episode of Matt Forney Live, I'll be discussing the false flag synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh, the self-inflicted deplatforming of Gab, the rise of paganism and witchcraft among millennials, and more. I'll also be taking your calls.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread