rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

If there is no such thing as karma, and the universe is truly chaotic, then there is no hope for Jews to control gentile society and consequently they will be increasingly targeted for attacks - false flag or otherwise. On the other hand, if we do live in a universe of perfect karma, then I fully expect there to be at least an attempt at a final solution to the so called "Jewish problem," perhaps in the form of a bio weapon or some other awful scenario. In either case, who really brought it about in the first place?

In other words, why have Jews been expelled from every virtually every nation among whom they have dwelt? If I have a bad relationship, maybe it's not my fault. If I have hundreds of bad relationships with people spanning millenia, then maybe it is time for some introspection on my part. Right?

I am not advocating violence - the opposite actually - it would be nice to break the cycle. The man who attacked the Synagogue claimed that Jews were trying to cause the genocide of his ethnic group. Is it possible that he was an alphabet agency controlled useful idiot guided to attack before mid-terms? Yes. Is there any evidence to support his claims, however, that Jewish groups had advocated for the opening of borders in the west? Does the Kalergi plan exist?

Will we ever see any reflection in the Jewish community for a possible reason for why they are targeted for (despicable) attacks?

Messages In This Thread