rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Quote: (10-27-2018 09:12 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:[/url]

Step back and look at all that has happened in 2018, starting with the mass youtube deletions of accounts of people who found the Dayvvvvid Hoooeg character to be doubtful at best. As the year progressed almost anyone with anything to say that helped people wake up in any way, was de-platformed. The pressure behind the scenes must be unbearable for companies like gab that stood for free speech. Imagine the manipulation of our concepts of freedom taking place that would make a host remove hosting for a social media company while the crimes on the accepted platforms go without question. It hasn't been only the Infowars types, look at [url=https://debunkingdenialism.com/2018/03/04/natural-news-banned-youtube/]Natural News
and others who were de-platformed.

What if the recent barrage of Dem statements recently implying they would use violence were actually by insiders who knew and know the series of events that would unfold? Do you think they still have the resources to do these things? Is there any doubt they would want to?

The point is, if you don't go along with the accepted groupthink you are not allowed to use the 1s and 0s which the giant tech companies claim to own. The call by Dems to scream at people in restaurants is the low tech version of the same thing as deplatforming. The leftists wet dream is a society with secret police everywhere and ultimately the physical detention of dissidents. It starts with you and you and you cannot use these wires, you and you cannot eat here, etc. Long gone are the Democrats which were hardly distinguishable with Republicans except in gradient of taxation, being pro-union and some other tripe social issues. They are totally taken over by a parasite that is something like Maoism, Bolshevism, and a weird Satanic worship of degenerate behavior and the elevation of the disabled, deviant, and criminal as the focus of society. The stupid soldiers that buy in but don't benefit are just the useful idiots in service of the larger theft by the beneficiary class that a Communist system always has.

They need these events to justify their own crimes and I guarantee every power hungry leftist in America is foaming at the mouth with a sick joy at these deaths today. They love nothing more than to see what they want to be true to now be "true." Do not be distracted by the part of this story that says the alleged shooter hated Trump for being a Joo puppet, this is as irrelevant and stupid as focusing on bumper stickers to solve a crime that happened in another state.

If anyone did die, they were innocents and whomever the criminals are deserve death for their capital crimes. I wasn't there, but one thing is for sure. The media is owned by people who benefit from and practice a particular kind of social control by controlling what you see and how it is presented. The flow of billions or trillions of dollars is at risk if more alternate candidates or parties are elected starting with the Trump effect of taking back one long lost useless party, once Grand? Just imagine if people started to question the flow of this money taken from them by multiple means, of public debt, taxation and a privately owned and controlled currency system designed to vacuum back what is circulated leaving the normal guy with nothing. I think normal working people have no idea how wealthy they could be if the perfectly orchestrated theft of just enough to keep them going wasn't there one morning.

It is entirely possible that this happened as reported, didn't happen at all and was a hoax, or happened but was staged or framed in some way. With the state of media and what is up for grabs, we just don't know. The beauty of the bored intelligent people on the net is that they have blown wide open most of these events with compelling evidence that they were staged in some way. The questions left behind are never answered. Since most people still watch MSM they will never know the truth. It appears the size of the alt media was too much for them. Wasn't Alex Jones bigger than CBS?

I rarely share personal stories here, but here is one that is 100% true and I will swear too in person. A long time ago I had a two month temp job with a media company. I won't go into details of what type lets say it was a small subsect of advertising. it was Israeli owned in the US. The owner was direct, impatient and quite driven. I was proportionately more naive then based on being younger, having traveled less, and certainly not being "red pill" or having over a decade of self-employment. I was also somewhat outside of my experience range or industry but skill wise I was capable. I was talking to the owner about a buyout of the company and something happened where he had one of those "you are so stupid" moments and he went on a tirade at me telling me how things really work in the world. He said something very close to this: "You Americans are so stupid. You think this is a free market and free speech and other bullshit you believe. Have you ever noticed how any time a media company or website gets large enough it gets bought out for spectacular money. That's because you aren't allowed to think for yourselves you are an idiot if you think you can. Where do you think the money comes from? It gets created out of thin air to maintain control. What do you think we are doing here. Once we get enough ____ viewers/users of ____ we are going to get bought out."

While I don't buy into his cynicism completely, there is something useful in thinking about the media this way. That may not be word for word after all these years but its damn close. Today I don't look at this as some Jewish conspiracy rather it makes more sense to think that certain people want power over your lives and others don't. Some people want to steal from you and others don't. Some people desire to manipulate you and others don't The bad ones are generally / loosely all some kind of leftists or criminals. People that want you to be free to think and live and connect and do business as you will are almost never leftists. We love and support the T because to whatever extent he is able he took this office to keep these Demonic slime from being what our American lives are about. And they fucking hate it. Every single time Trump says "the fake news media" he is literally calling out the great lie staffed run and paid for by liars and thieves that need you to stay asleep. I have so much respect for a man that faces the world and says the truth without fear or desire to manipulate and Trump is doing exactly that.

Alex Jones had too many viewers and wasn't for sale I suppose. Gab was gaining ground and wasn't part of the club to keep the manipulation going. On and on with others who were banned. Gab is critically wounded. This is no different from ATT and TMOBILE canceling cell phone accounts of people who tell jokes they don't like on their networks. Watch out America.

If this was real, the crimes of this one man have nothing to do even with the "extremists" like for example - Richard Spencer. If anyone has ever actually bothered to listen to one of his entire interviews he is a contemplative, deep thinking intellectual with the personality of a dullard who belongs in the slow paced halls of academia - but he isnt allowed there because of his beliefs. He has never advocated violence and speaks against it. But it isn't the Richard Spencer types the left will try to make look bad, it will be anyone who has a shred of alternative thought they will want to associate with the shooter.

If this was any kind of false flag, this is an all in one. Now they can confidently declare all at once that guns, free speech, any republicans running in the great state of PA, anyone critical of Isreal or Zionism or any Jewish organization's policies in the US, the alt media, alternate social sites, alternate news, and any far right politicians this guy may have reposted to be an enemy somehow associated with this dark Night that has fallen over Pittsburgh.

Cui Bono?

Messages In This Thread