rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Quote:johnnyvee Wrote:

What`s the point of living in a society where you have to carry a gun in order to feel safe? No real trust in your fellow man! I really don`t get that attitude at all. Having the right is one thing, having the need for it is another. Austria and Hungary have both been successful in halting immigration as an example. That`s what I`m talking about. A real solution.

America used to be a high-trust society where
1. People could leave their doors unlocked.
2. Kids could stand by the road and shoot tin cans in the field with a rifle, and no passers-by would freak out.

That ship has already sailed.

Quote:Quote:

What you get for giving in to demands of more security however is not the independent man defending himself. (Which is not that bad.) You will get more law enforcement/surveillance/totalitarian Government. As I said, just give them half a chance...maybe some of those Boston dynamic Terminator drones also, in due time.

Nobody in America would consider private security (either individuals being armed or hiring professional guards) to be a slippery slope toward a totalitarian state.

If anything, calls for more private security and calls more government security come from different sides of the political aisle.

Messages In This Thread