rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Mass Shooting in a Pittsburgh Synagogue

Quote: (10-27-2018 01:11 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2018 01:06 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2018 12:57 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Calling for armed guards in every church and synagoge etc. That`s a bit crazy I think! I can agree that Trump might have some unfortunate ties to wall street insiders etc, that happen to be Jews. But he`s hardly controlled by Jews. Very tragic event, but won`t hurt Trump in the mid terms though. Might even help him, based on his reactions.

It's not crazy. Churches have money. More than enough to hire a private security company that has a gun license. If the church is fledgling, don't post signs saying no guns at the front door. Some have even designated a few bishops to be carrying concealed during service.

Just because something feels distasteful isn't good enough for survival. Tactical reality is a must because you cannot control other people outside your own walls.

Maybe it`s the European in me, but I think it`s absurd and paranoid. If you have a society where you have to take those measures "just in case," something is extremely wrong. Which I guess is the case for various reasons. Better to deal with those issues instead. (Easier said than done of course.)

You need to go look at the migrant invasion of europe thread immediately.

Messages In This Thread