rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which girls are the easiest - Scandinavian or EE girls?

Which girls are the easiest - Scandinavian or EE girls?

Quote: (10-29-2018 03:32 PM)OCZ Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2018 08:29 AM)zamfir112 Wrote:  

i have lived in Sweden for 20 years
Swedish girls like black guys or their own kind, try to be a little bit middle eastern looking like me they will mistake me for the rapefugees quite easy.
Well in that maybe you have a point. On the other side I am latino and still I am doing pretty well here. I am not saying that is easier than in EE, but probably the time invested and the kind of game are different. People here are socially awkward that is true and if you don't find a way to cope around it you will fucking hate this place, but is not as bad once you get their social habits. Swedish guys are indeed quite tame or maybe is it that they don't really care about each other (men and women), but it can always be used to your advantage.

I do think the looks are very important here and will not say that a guy needs to be a little bit good looking to make the game work and dress well. I think the feminism is a little bit exaggerated as you say and the average girl still is quite good (but this maybe applies to Stockholm).

for me coming from southern european roots and living in australia,sea and southern europe i really cannot go back to swedish girls again its really a downgrade interms of attitude and looks, its amazing how diffrent even polish girls are, i could never figure out swedish culture, because the truth is there isn't one, so i guess i never really adapted. as for danish girls, those shit heads are rude everywhere they go,bad people in general,arrogant and snobby

Messages In This Thread