rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Quote: (10-29-2018 10:25 PM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2018 09:58 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

It's just wild speculation on your part.

Is it? Read the below story.

"Here’s a timeline of events in the extortion and shooting death of University of Utah student Lauren McCluskey
Oct. 12: Lauren McCluskey contacted University police, reporting she had received suspicious messages she believed were from Rowland’s friends. The texts said Rowland was dead and that it was her fault. But she found he had recently posted on social media, disproving the claim. Such posts were a violation of Rowland’s parole terms, which prohibited him from using social media. Lauren told the reporting officer she did not feel in danger or threatened by the texts, but felt his friends were trying to lure her out of her dorm."

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/10/26/t...extortion/

She knew she was being stalked and harassed by a convicted sex criminal, and thought his friends were trying to lure her out of her room.

BUT SHE DIDN'T FEEL LIKE SHE WAS IN DANGER.....????

I wouldn't have felt like I was in danger. I just would have chalked it up to my ex acting out because I broke up with her. Some people do non-violent crazy stuff when they break up. It would come down to how she acted when we were together. If she was violent with me, then yeah, I wouldn't mess around with her any more. But if she wasn't, then there would be no bells ringing that I should be worried.

Messages In This Thread