rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Quote: (10-29-2018 01:24 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

No, she bears no responsibility for being gunned down by some psychopath. If she had stayed with him after finding out he was a psychopath, then you may have a argument.

So what if she had some pictures taken of her while banging the guy? That is quite the leap to what you're trying to say, that she is responsible for the guy shooting her.

Some of you guys need to change the way you think. It is poisonous and your life will be much harder for you in the long term if you continue with that line of thinking.

It's unclear if you're purposely ignoring the facts of this particular case because they make you feel sad, or if you just can't understand them at all.

Let's consider "responsibility" for a second.

Question: If you and your family live in a flood zone, and you don't buy flood insurance, are you "responsible" when a once in a century flood destroys your home and bankrupts you?

Answer: It doesn't matter, because "responsibility" is something you can redefine and debate endlessly. What matters is REALITY. In REALITY, when you expose yourself to large risks, sometimes you get completely rekt. Arguing about what "should" have happened, who "deserved" what, etc, is childish and pointless.

Adult men operate in the realm of REALITY. It's a place where taking risks has serious, real world consequences. Women and children can't play this game, because they don't really understand it on a deep level. It seems like you don't either.

My personal definition of responsibility is directly tied to REALITY. I am responsible for the outcomes of my decisions, regardless of how "fair" the outcome is. If I miscalculate the level of risk I am taking, or ignore risk altogether because I want to indulge myself, that can have serious consequences. I could lose my job, girlfriend, or worse- my life.

By that definition of responsibility, there is no debating the fact that this young woman was ludicrously irresponsible.

In fact, she not only took one risk, she KEPT TAKING LARGER AND LARGER RISKS:

1) Slept with a guy she didn't know (risk level: minor)
2) Let him take ultra embarrassing nudes early on (risk level: moderate)
3) Spent the night with him after finding out he was a convicted sex criminal who lied about his age and background (risk level: high)
4) Refused help from police in dealing with him after he began behaving in bizarre and aggressive ways (risk level: comically high)

I eagerly await whatever gifs or platitudes about "toxic" attitudes you have.

Messages In This Thread