rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Quote: (10-29-2018 09:18 PM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2018 07:56 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Threads like these always make it easy to spot out who loves women and who fucks vs. who hates women and who doesn't.

This is a really compelling point, logic and evidence are nothing compared to your ability to tell "who fucks".

Dare I say this is even better than snarky gifs and the hilarious use of the word "creditable" (although those were good, too).

It's an interesting trend in this argument. One side seems to rely on facts and reason, the other is leaning on baseless ad hominems. Why is that?

I wonder how many of the guys saying she is responsible would also be crying about false rape charges instead of telling the guy he is responsible for sticking his dick into crazy.

A 1 minute search of jeffrey pulls up a lot of posts in the Ronaldo thread.

Quote:Quote:

Dammit bro when does this bullshit end. Tired of watching these high achieving, high caliber men have their name attempted to be brought down by conniving whores.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

I didn't once see him say Ronaldo's at fault for sticking his dick into some crazy chick. Ronaldo didn't spend any time getting to know this chick to see if she was crazy. Yet, there is jeffrey giving him a pass and blaming those conniving whores.

Personal responsibility only seems to go one way for some.

At least be consistent.

Messages In This Thread