rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Quote: (10-27-2018 06:58 AM)Dirtyblueshirt Wrote:  

^ This. Finally an accurate version of how the guy actually looked. No way he looks younger than 30 in the recent pic. I think a lot of guys posting on this thread were fooled by the first pic, which is easily 10-15 years old. Just like the media fooled people using old pics of Trayvon Martin, making it seem like he was much younger and more innocent than he actually was.

Other recent pics:

The dude was seriously swole. Looks like he hit the weights pretty hard when he was in prison. Obviously this was a grown ass man, not some 20-something kid. How anyone could make that mistake is beyond me.

I won't pass judgment on whether the girl should have known the guy was dangerous and a violent ex-con, but my guess is that some of these qualities (physically dominant, older looking) probably turned her on.

Have you ever met a college lineman or running back in person? There are definately 20 something year olds that are built like this. In fact there are body builders under 30 in my gym who are more jacked than this. Dont underestimate what freak genetics or a little bit of juice will do.

Shit the one serious cycle I took at 25 I was just as jacked as this.

Messages In This Thread