rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Quote: (10-26-2018 12:40 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

To think that guy isn't north of 30 you need to be blind or stupid. I wonder if any man over the age of 25 in her life got a look at him prior to her murder. Men can spot older men a lot better.

One thing I really like about Stefan Molyneaux is he often tells his callers in dismay, "Don't you have any friends?" "Where was your father?" "Did you mother give you any advice?"

For this guy to be a murderer and have priors he must have given off a tad more than a "edgy" vibe. He would have full on creeped out her friends or family had anyone had the balls to say anything. There was one - the one who informed her of the criminal background - but there remains the Stefan style of question OR there is a question of how much advice she ignored. How many of her friends said "I don't like that guy." How many of her friends didn't say it in some contrived effort not to be racist.

I'm not blaming the victim or her community of friends. This is an opportunity for people to get off facebook and really interact in real life and when someone JUST ISNT RIGHT say so without hesitation to their friends.

Maybe she could have lived if the warnings had come earlier, more often, or from more people.

Messages In This Thread