rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Quote: (10-26-2018 03:22 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2018 02:42 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2018 02:25 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2018 02:24 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

So you`re saying she had no idea whatsoever as to his persona? I find that very hard to believe! I think she played with fire deliberately to get a thrill.

I'm listening.

Based on what?

Well, based on the single photo that I`ve seen, I would make the assessment that this guy could be a potential threat. (Not that I fear any man, but I would act accordingly.) I`m not saying that because he`s black mind you, but there are certain traits that you can recognize that comes with an aggressive, volatile nature. Physical features, expressions etc.

Also to be frank, I do believe that a young white college woman that sleeps with a black guy with those traits does so for the rough sex mostly. That`s my honest assessment.

Shouldn`t woman show due diligence? Don`t "liberated" women also have agency? Is this the Jezebel comment section all of a sudden[Image: whip.gif]

Bro just come out and say it, she was a "coalburner" playing with "fire" a black dude for the thrill and she got what she deserved to get shot for not staying in her own lane with her own race.

Don't worry, she's learned her lesson. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Like I've said before, it's painfully clear who actually interacts with alot of women and undestands concepts in game, and who spends too much time on the internet. Posting history doesn't lie.

Well, I specifically wrote that I don`t belive in the deserve/justice concept a few posts back. I`m just saying that she took a risk that she also was aware of, at some level. She got the tingles from a bad boy in other words, and they aren`t restricted to black ethnicity of course. However it (black guy) might add something to the thrill of the affair, for a relatively Conservative (it seems) background white girl.

I`ve never claimed to be a game expert, but I do know a thing or two about biology, and the way men and women function at that more fundamental level. I know I`m not always making friends either sticking with the raw and untainted realities of life, even though ROK usually hosts more reality oriented guys. But anyway, that`s just the way I am.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread