rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Quote: (10-26-2018 02:25 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2018 02:24 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

So you`re saying she had no idea whatsoever as to his persona? I find that very hard to believe! I think she played with fire deliberately to get a thrill.

I'm listening.

Based on what?

Well, based on the single photo that I`ve seen, I would make the assessment that this guy could be a potential threat. (Not that I fear any man, but I would act accordingly.) I`m not saying that because he`s black mind you, but there are certain traits that you can recognize that comes with an aggressive, volatile nature. Physical features, expressions etc.

Also to be frank, I do believe that a young white college woman that sleeps with a black guy with those traits does so for the rough sex mostly. That`s my honest assessment.

Shouldn`t woman show due diligence? Don`t "liberated" women also have agency? Is this the Jezebel comment section all of a sudden[Image: whip.gif]

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread