rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Quote: (10-26-2018 02:19 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2018 01:51 PM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2018 12:52 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I do not know her intentions at the onset of the relationship, but I sure as hell know her intentions at the end - she called the cops , told him to stay away, and actively avoided him. She did not walk around with a mattress, make a Facebook post, or go to Twitter- she went straight to the cops.

It is hard for the average 21 year old to account for a psychopath- but she did everything right once she became aware of his background. She did not have this coming, she did not deserve this.

This is kind of like saying she did everything right to avoid sharks, after jumping in a shark tank because her feminist friends said it would be empowering.

This was a tragedy, and this young woman did nothing to deserve being murdered. However, had she been more responsible about vetting guys before getting into bed with them, she wouldn't have had anything to do with a dangerous sex criminal.

I get the sympathy for the young woman. I did significantly dumber stuff than have reckless sex when young. I once jumped off the roof of a house to fall 50 feet into a river, for example. So I am not on a high horse here.

But young women today are arrogant, reckless, and naive. They're ultra irresponsibe, and DEMAND that other people (mostly male taxpayers) pay to make their lifestyle feasible. Free birth control, govt funded abortions, special programs for women in education and corporations, special police officers to help them with fake #MeToo allegations, etc.

So saying this woman, and women in general, should have to accept some responsibility when their bad choices catch up with them makes perfect sense. Like children, they need supervisors to punish or correct their bad behaviors, because they aren't mature enough to do it on their own. The single motherhood epidemic is prime evidence of this.

So, boo hoo about this poor girl all you want. What happened is sad. But sometimes the only way to stop things like this from happening is tough love.

Do you provide every woman you date with a criminal background check before you sleep with them? Because that's what your saying she should have done.

This is just giving ammo to feminists to shoot you with. "Us guys can be dangerous and rape you, so you should always run a background check and dig into our past before dating us".

May as well go full Sharia and ban them from showing skin in case one of us gets an uncontrollable urge to rape or murder too. Its a good thing that she got the tough love she needed, getting murdered and all, bet she wont make that mistake again!

I think most of us can guess what you think the real danger is though.

Anyway, I look forward to your future where every one of us is forced to carry papers proving we wont rape or murder women. They will fold nearly under the "consent to sex" form I carry in my wallet.

So you`re saying she had no idea whatsoever as to his persona? I find that very hard to believe! I think she played with fire deliberately to get a thrill.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread