rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Gotta say, I don't see much of a male/female aspect to this. Only normal person/psycho.

Swap the sexes. You meet a girl who working at a bar, but charms her way into your circle (as somebody else noted, "I'm bouncing while I study engineering." is a likely pickup line). She makes friends with all of your friends, and it's not until a few weeks down the road that she begins showing her true colours.

At that point you cut her off and get a restraining order.

Then a few weeks later, she shows up with a gun, ventilates you, and rides off with a guy she met from Tinder.

I suppose you could point to the atomization of modern society; most of the people we meet are strangers who haven't been vetted by our parents, church, or community. In such an environment, high-functioning psychos thrive off the temporary relationships. But I don't know that there's much that could be done to protect yourself from such people, especially not with the life experience of a 21 year old.

Messages In This Thread