rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Quote: (10-26-2018 03:49 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

John Victim: It turns out my girl gave me AIDS, can't believe she lied to me about her status

AtlantaMan: Damn that sucks brotha, fuck that bitch, I'd kill her

Creepin: Yeah damn. F'n lying bitches. Sorry bro

John Victim: Thanks guys. Yeah it's rough.

Thot Leader: Well you chose to be with her man

jeffreyjerpp: You know, there are some guys who are Bug Chasers...

John Victim: wtf ....

If it turned out the bitch was a sociopath and compulsive liar and you decided to rawdog her, I'd say that's on you. At any rate I think the conversation surrounding events such as these could go a bit deeper than "damn bruh dat one evil bitch, I'd kill him/her given the chance" and "welp this was just a plain tragedy, let's observe a moment of silence for the fallen and then move along like nothing happened".

Quote: (10-26-2018 08:50 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Damn Bruh you're Cold! You're talking about a University educated women that Bailed 1 Month after she found out Homeboy was deranged... and not a thot that stayed after she got slapped the fuck up on a regular basis!

Real life has consequences. Women used to be educated to understand this. Now they're educated to the opposite end, creating the mindset that says: Sleep with some bouncer whose backstory you evidently are unfamiliar with, make a sex tape with him (assuming that's what he was extorting her with--can't imagine it was just simply nude photos if she was willing to pay $1000 to try and keep it quiet) and you'll still get a happy ending in life.

Messages In This Thread