rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Quote: (10-25-2018 10:44 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2018 10:40 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2018 10:26 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

A damn good con man... so cool and composed he decided to commit murder/suicide? Yeah he was a real OG [Image: confused.gif]

I never said he was a OG?? Lots of unhinged lunatics excel in the charm and charisma department. Do you think just cause someone has a screw lose an they have it in them to snap that they can't be charismatic or manipulative?? I honestly dont know what else to say....

I feel sorry for the thots you lead

Anyone that unhinged is going to have a ton of red flags. And no, you can't just chalk it up to inexperience on her part. She wasn't a teenage runaway. My OP was that women used to be educated for the exact purpose of not winding up like her.

EDIT: if a 21 year old woman doesn't realize that men routinely lie to get sex, and have some skill at detecting these lies, her parents have failed, as has society.

Damn Bruh you're Cold! You're talking about a University educated women that Bailed 1 Month after she found out Homeboy was deranged... and not a thot that stayed after she got slapped the fuck up on a regular basis!

Messages In This Thread