rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

Attractive 21 y/o Uni student murdered by 37 y/o ex-bf she dated for one month

John Victim: It turns out my girl gave me AIDS, can't believe she lied to me about her status

AtlantaMan: Damn that sucks brotha, fuck that bitch, I'd kill her

Creepin: Yeah damn. F'n lying bitches. Sorry bro

John Victim: Thanks guys. Yeah it's rough.

Thot Leader: Well you chose to be with her man

jeffreyjerpp: You know, there are some guys who are Bug Chasers...

John Victim: wtf ....

Quote:Quote:

Rowland spent time at a Buddhist institute in Berkeley, Calif., according to one parole hearing, and then enrolled in JobCorps in Clearfield, Utah. He later studied for a year at Salt Lake County Community College and for two semesters at the University of Utah.
Rowland spent his youth, he admitted in one parole hearing, as a “womanizer” who would lie to women to get them to have sex. During sex-offender treatment, he admitted to having an attraction to underage girls and vulnerable women and said he would seek them out.
I’d say every woman I met or that I came across I used my manipulation tactics to get what I wanted,” Rowland said in a 2012 hearing.
when the prison sent him to the San Juan County jail for sex-offender treatment, he manipulated an employee there to gain internet access.
He was returned to prison Feb. 17, 2016, after his agent discovered Rowland had been using social media to meet women for sex.

Clearly this was a guy adept at manipulation and was not prone to obvious outward unhinged behavior. Those types can't make through a Buddhist monastery and multiple semesters at college.

It is very easy to deceive a girl for a short time like a month, even a smart girl from a good background, with far less experience at manipulation than this guy.

Americans are dreamers too

Messages In This Thread