rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China's re education camps

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China's re education camps

I go different ways on this..

The Chinese are doing to the Uighurs what they do to the mild mannered Falun Gong practitioners (forced organ transplants and all) and what they did to the Tibetans (forced organ transplants and all).

They make each group's lives a living hell until they are left as dazed serfs just happy to keep breathing and living but their cultural traditions have been wiped out.

In the case of Tibetan buddhism I think that has been a great tragedy on an untold scale.

But Tibet is the uranium rich high ground bordering china, they had to have control of it.

In the case of Falun Gong it is just fricking awful what they do to mild mannered middle aged people.

I don't see as much of a rationale for it.

Xinjiang is very important strategically for China and so of course they want total control of the territory.

I'm not sure that there is a way of justifying the hell they are putting Uighirs through though.

I dated a Cantonese woman who was raised by her family in Xinjiang under Chinese rule.

her view was that the Uighurs were fine in her experience and not particularly strident on Islam or anything else and that they were constantly harassed by the Chinese and that Chinese state propaganda was incredibly dishonest about them.

On the other hand..

The Uighur mob violence in response to what they are going through was so brutal and thuggish to old women and men amongst others that I lost any sympathy for them.

Their terror attacks in China have been designed for maximum harm and terror. I sympathise with their distress at the treatment they are receiving in their homeland but when I saw what their armed wing were doing in response I began to give less of a fuck.

Its interesting that the Chinese seem to be the only people who feel 'empowered' enough to get the Saudis to back the fuck off out of their country. I mean maybe they haven't been entirely successful but they have been pretty clear about who's in charge.

For those saying give me pork and beer anyday, its a nice humorous line but if the Chinese took the same approach in our own homeland to any of us I guarantee it would feel like our world had ended. A nice schnitzel and cup of rice wine, Chinese occupation is not..

The more I read and hear the more I am convinced that Chinese colonialism would be a hell imposed by monsters such that it would leave German, British, French excesses in the shade..

Messages In This Thread