rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China's re education camps

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China's re education camps

I think China is pushing hard right now in order to buy themselves some time and also some allies within Islam itself. Not All Muslims Are Like That mentality.

They essentially re wrote the Koran in order to have something to give these people after the re education camps. These are hardly the gulags of the Soviets. The Chinese are deathly afraid of what is happening in Europe, and are fortunate enough to not be chained by white guilt.

China is not afraid of most Christians. But they are cracking down on the ultra progressive Christian faiths, the ones that preach open borders and no one is illegal. China might even be converting more Christians than any other country. I meet a lot of them, and their beliefs are very light on dogma, and more focused on the aspects of the bible that keep people together, safe and moving forward to a better society.

If China manages to force its Muslims to carry the Koran 2.0 off to the hinterlands and its successful, its a good thing. I see the long term. Being sent to a re education camp in a communist country is par for course. But if it means Islam becoming more like an easy going Christian neighbor, I am OK with that.

In the mean time, I really don't give a shit.

Messages In This Thread