rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China's re education camps

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China's re education camps

Quote: (10-25-2018 01:40 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

I totally support this.

For libertarians and pacifists in denial of Muslim Imperialist doctrines of Wolrd conquest, it is worth noting that China is not the USA. Nor is India, nor Myanmar or the Philipines. Yet all these non-American nations - none subject to the evils of "American imperialistic militarism" - are rejecting Islam, persecuting Muslims (as possible terror threats), walling off Muslims of other nations literally (India has fenced off Bangladesh) to prevent dangerous infiltration, or expulsion to keep their nation safe and culture from corruption (Myanmar).

In short, unlike the West, these nations understand that simply practicing non-aggression with Islam will not succeed in preserving their own civil security. There is one special reason for our naive hope that the world should be different if we are different towards them (eg, Sender, see PAGE 1): Christianity and Judaism are COVENENTIAL religions and they have shaped the West's expectations; alien civilizations find our expectations...alien! Not just simplistic and ridiculous (which they probably are).

The Left would put non-aggression aside and offer Obama apology tour again, on steroids!

Can they ever learn from billions of the world's rejection of their (the Left's) naive dogmas?

I bet they can't. Anyone wanna take my bet here, publicly?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Messages In This Thread