rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China's re education camps

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China's re education camps

This is not a good thing at all and it's surprisingly ignorant of so many to blindly support what the Chinese government is doing. This has nothing to do with rejecting an offensive ideology and more to do with cultural genocide in the name of assimilation.

Are the same cheerleaders of this program happy about what happened to the Tibetans?

If we were talking about compelling the proper assimilation of Muslims who immigrated into the west, then I'd be all ears. If we were talking about expelling troublesome and noncoorperative Muslims and their family, I would be all about it.

Here we are talking about passive Muslims in their ancestral homeland getting dissappeared on an industrial scale and sent to re-education camps. Google is passively helping and taking notes. This is not great Catholic Church driven Christian conquest (something I'd also support), this is the blue print for you and your kids getting sent off for not obeying the government dogma, which in our case will be feminism, sexual dystopia, and ethnic erasure.

That said, since I think OP put this out more for the lullz, personally speaking I have to say free pork and beer would be nice for a limited time.

Messages In This Thread