rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China's re education camps

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China's re education camps

Quote: (10-25-2018 01:25 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

To me the most significant point is that the Chinese government has acknowledged the ideology as a problem and taken extreme, by current global standards, policy measures.

This isn't a flash in the pan exercise for them. Theyre probably not as concerened with current muzzies as much as curtailing future ones. Theyre going to "re-educate" Islam into extinction on their soil within 2-3 generations... if this is true,

Personally, I'm a firm believer in NAMALT (not all Muslims are like that). Also, I'm not particularly bothered by multiculturalism per se. It's just the way I see things. I'm a non-white from a family that originates from a culture that's muslim (just like Roosh himself) living in London. I'm one of those 'assimilated' types, I and my family have contributed to our society and have probably paid significantly more taxes than the average in England. I'm also an agnostic.

I know other people have different opinions and I'm cool with that. Freedom of speech and all that...

On topic: I'm not convinced that eliminating Islam from your soil is a particularly wise idea.

Firstly, to eliminate any group as large as Muslims means you have to evoke some totalitarian mentality. But once you have totalitarianism it won't just stop with eliminating one group. In fact, anyone posting intellectual anti-muslim posts on this forum would very likely be under threat in a totalitarian regime. Even a regime they support. Because totalitarianism doesn't like free thinkers. This is a case of be careful what you wish for.

Secondly, ISIS hates multiculturalism too. The very essence, the root and soul, of those ideologies is to create polarity.

If every western country deported all Muslims there's a good chance we would see a nuclear war. Coz... Pakistan.

The only good solution that I can think of is if Islam was to undergo some kind of renaissance process similar to that which Christianity underwent. Despite what some people say, I think this is possible ideologically. The chances are slim to none, however.

Treat any relationship like you're Bill Murray in 'Ground Hog's Day'

In control of my density

Messages In This Thread