rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Piggybacking on the lawyer post, which group of career woman are the most pleasant

Piggybacking on the lawyer post, which group of career woman are the most pleasant

Quote: (10-26-2018 03:36 AM)OCZ Wrote:  

I know man. I have been struggling hard with those kind of girls. It also because they match many of the characteristics of the "Manic Pixie Dream Girl"

Ah, unicorns. The best manic pixie for me would be AnnaSophia Robb's character from Bridges of Terabithia with some years on her to get her out of jailbait territory. I don't think those types exist, or they do, but they're hideous looking.

[Image: bridge-to-terabithia.jpg]

The problem I have with women is they tend to be really outwardly focused and I am inward and imagination-focused. They also tend to want to hang out in groups and I prefer quiet 1 on 1 (see screenshot above). Women who are introverts or brainiacs tend to be ugly and you can argue whether the chicken or the egg came first there, but you can't really have both. Maybe the most likely would be musicians or actresses where there is both creativity and performance involved.

Messages In This Thread