rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Piggybacking on the lawyer post, which group of career woman are the most pleasant

Piggybacking on the lawyer post, which group of career woman are the most pleasant

Quote: (10-26-2018 01:03 AM)notmyrealname Wrote:  

Girls who assist a male doctor or dentist in his private practice will very likely eventually be propositioned and will either get sexual to keep their job or quit. They probably will and won’t tell their husband about it.

Imagine a married woman dental hygienist is alone with a male dentist working on patients. They develop a working relationship and inside jokes, which eventually becomes chemistry. There is a hot young woman moving around the guy all day in different positions and laughing at his jokes. The guy gets tempted. The girl gets tempted. They resist their urges for a while, but it is hard to resist a temptation in front of you 40 hours a week. One day, they’re alone. He makes a move. All she has to do is not object.

Make sure she is working either in a hospital or a private practice of a female doctor or dentist.

If the bitch wants to cheat she's gonna cheat and ain't shit you can do about it. What you could have done about it like holding frame and displaying higher value you slipped up on, so it becomes a when and not if. Nonetheless, why would a man want to be with a woman he's providing for only to face this level of disloyalty. After all, wasn't the point of marrying a woman in one of these softer professions to leverage her femininity .

I'd much rather be with my sometimes combative wife who is attractive and makes 3 times the money i do than be supporting some allegedly feminine and soft woman who with a gust of wind is cheating on me if i fail to keep frame one day, week or month. IMO the only solution is to not marry at all or marry a woman who at a minimum makes close to the money you make. Make Im crazy

Messages In This Thread