rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Piggybacking on the lawyer post, which group of career woman are the most pleasant

Piggybacking on the lawyer post, which group of career woman are the most pleasant

Quote: (10-25-2018 02:16 PM)Diop Wrote:  

I haven't seen this one mentioned yet - Veterinarians. I've casually dated a couple of them before and I found them to be honest, empathetic, and very pleasant to be around, although they tend to work very long and sometimes crazy hours. They also make very good money but don't seem to have the entitled attitude that female doctors, lawyers, etc. sometimes carry. One of my good friends just got engaged to a Veterinarian and she's as close to a unicorn as he could possibly get (she's also a good looking curvy Brazilian chica, which never hurts).

A possible downside is that they usually have multiple dogs/cats as pets which can be a bit annoying if that's not your thing, but it never bothered me all that much.

I knew this chick who was a total loser - journalism major in college. After a couple of years working in a Vet's office she went to vet school. Became VERY stuck up. Wouldn't stop referring to herself as "a doctor".

Messages In This Thread