rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European country with the most sluts?

European country with the most sluts?

Quote: (04-07-2019 12:07 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Since it already got mentioned by one poster who said Spanish girls are impossible to game unless you are a tall blond haired blue eyed guy, I'll just save everyone here the trouble and give them what I know from gut instinct is the truth.

It all depends on what kind of look you have. Women will readily break social norms for guys who are their type, unless the society is very traditional and word of mouth spreads fast. A place like Spain can turn into slut-heaven for some men while for others it could be Victorian England.

If you are a pale, blonde, or redhead white guy then go to the European countries where tanned brunettes are common (Mediterranean, certain Eastern European countries, and Southern France). Most of the times you will outslay a guy with a darker skin tone even if he is better looking, don't want to get into the reason for why as that itself is a controversial debate.

If you are a minority or a white guy with a darker skin tone (ie: Lazar Angelov or Jimmy Garroppolo), you go to countries where blondes and pale women are common (UK, Scandinavia, Iceland, Netherlands, and Eastern European countries where blondes are common). Most of the times you will outslay a pale guy in these places even if he is better looking.

I do not think "game" really matters much when majority of the women in a given country have a strong preference for a certain look, are closed off against your look, and find your look to be "boring" or "common".

It does seem like from reading this forum and having met a few Europeans, race and ethnicity matter way more for game there than they do in the US.

What about mature-ish pale white grey haired guys?

Messages In This Thread