rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European country with the most sluts?

European country with the most sluts?

Quote: (03-31-2019 06:01 AM)luigi Wrote:  

dude i live here, its no secret, i can tell you a few cases of girls that have already done threesomes being underage

When i was young, guys who fucked during high school were kings... and girls were very few because they were called sluts.

Ive met young girls that came from conservative countries on their teenage years and they told me how sexual they became when they started learning the local language and socializing. Go to any school that isnt religious and its full of jailbait dressing like total sluts.

Which area are you living?

I can only agree with most others on the forum. That it is pretty difficult to even get into a propper chat with a Spanish chic, at least if you are not tall blonde with blue eyes. Given the fact that Spanish chics always hang out in mixed social groups with Spanish looser guys, I cant see when this slutty fucking around is supposed to happen? I spent half a year with a Spanish circle of around 30-50 people when I was a bit younger and this was Erasmus. There was one natural in the group who fucked around 5-10 of them, but otherwise they all either found a boyfriend or didnt seem to have a lot of action going on at all.

Messages In This Thread