rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European country with the most sluts?

European country with the most sluts?

great posts from Tiger Man in regards to the UK chavs.
Completely in line with what i've seen with my own eyes as someone who lives in a fairly chavvy town in the UK

'' But the chavettes in the UK are often amongst their own. Male chavs have been exceptionally hostile to me when I have been over there''

Big time! Took me ages to work out when I first started approaching and I couldn't understand how some guys who had neither looks OR 'game' were able to be hooking up with so many girls (chavs. Some of who were hot, tbh) and it just comes from the sub culture of everyone growing up in the same environment within a broken home, lack of money and parenting, and where everyone seems to know each other and it's like a weird giant 'family' and outsiders aren't welcome. Brit's in general aren't very social with random strangers at all and this is probably even more true for young chav girls. The worst reactions to my opens (whether direct or indirect) come from young chavvy girls. It's like being spoken too by a stranger is so outside of their reality that they can get instantly hostile and combative. I've been in at least one fist fight with a chavvy white knight before after simply saying 'hi' too a girl here!

And yeah, I also agree with the Brits abroad thing. Some sort of huge mental shift seems to happen with Brit girls, especially in places like Magaluf etc. Their body count after a 2 week holiday would put girls from other countries to shame lol

Messages In This Thread