rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipe bombs delivered to Democratic operatives 2 weeks before midterms

Pipe bombs delivered to Democratic operatives 2 weeks before midterms

Interesting. The Seminole tribe has totally canned the idea that he might have been an employee of the Hard Rock, so he was using "we" on his own and delusionally, including trespassing people off Hard Rock properties and apparently bringing Papa John's pizzas to Wal-Mart in support of their CEO.

[Image: pnxhmwddopywlpgds3tx.png]

One person recalled him working security or as a promoter at a Hard Rock event once - but the guy wasn't even important enough to remember what his job actually was. Kind of sounds like he just had a gig there one night and never let it go. Makes me wonder if all of his claims to "manage" various businesses or even work there over the years weren't all completely in his head.

Since declaring bankruptcy while living with his mom, he ended up living in that van. His bomb threat against a Florida electric company was over an unpaid bill. I noticed some of his ad hoc Republican campaign materials promised "financial independence for everybody".

I guess I'd be pretty angry at somebody, too, if I was 50+, living in my car, and still not figuring out why nobody wants to hire me.

He would also apparently give money to all the homeless people near his parked van, as if he wasn't, himself, homeless.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-w...67845.html

Is Schizophrenic Gamma a thing?

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread