rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipe bombs delivered to Democratic operatives 2 weeks before midterms

Pipe bombs delivered to Democratic operatives 2 weeks before midterms

The Dems have gone so crazy, they could be behind this fake bomb hoax. I would have thought such an idea was crazy a couple years ago, but now... I don’t know man.

It would follow a pattern of Dems framing Trump and Trump’s people, and using the press to spread the false flags. These attempted frame jobs suck with ineptness too.

You see what they did with the whole “muh Russia” thing. The whole thing was made up out of nothing to try to stop Trump’s candidacy and then hamper his presidency. It’s a clown show currently unraveling.

And then the whole kavanaugh thing. Sending an obviously mental woman up there with a Big Lie about this monster Kavanaugh trying to rape her. No witnesses to corroborate. No date. No location.

Kavanaugh, the “Jobs not Mobs” thing, and that RNC ad juxtapositioning Crazy Maxine and Shrillary et al calling for mobs , with scenes of antifa and the heckling of Cruz at dinner - that shits been lethal and they’re seeing it in the midterm numbers.

This is an existential threat to them folks. If they can’t take the House, they can’t go on operating as they have been. It’d be the final data point showing their shit doesn’t work anymore. They’d have to remake the Democratic Party, which means making it more appealing to whites - but, and here’s the kicker - they can’t do that without losing the minorities and LBQGRTZXC. So it’s panic time. If they lose the House, it will take them a decade to figure out how to remake themselves into a winning and cohesive coalition. Meanwhile, MAGA ascends. Someone like Kobach can take the MAGA baton in 2024.

Desperate people do desperate things. Desperate people do stupid things.

Take care of those titties for me.

Messages In This Thread