rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using pro hormones (and how do I get them?)

Using pro hormones (and how do I get them?)

SARMS i would recommend either Ostarine or LGD, but it will be hard for you to find a legit source. They're either very underdosed or bunk. A friend of mine got screwed over with that shit. MK677 is one thing you can consider, it's basically a budget GH that signals your IGF-1 to secrete more growth hormone which could benefit you with increased strength, faster recovery and rapid fat loss, with barely any side effects. Oh, and you'll sleep like a baby on that stuff. The only downside is some people feel a very clear increase in hunger on MK677, because it mimics ghrelin (lenomorelin) which is the hunger hormone, but you could combat that with an appetite suppressant diuretic. And it's only noticeable within the first days of taking it. No need to PCT or anything on it. And you'll need to be on it for a few months for the full effect, so i don't know how patient you are.

But if you ask me i would say stick to real gear, you can obtain pharma grade easy in Mexico, so why not take advantage of it? Some places you won't need a prescription. I heard from some people that for deca and testosterone you can buy over the counter. Prohormones are nasty, you don't want to go there, for the price of negligible gains.

Messages In This Thread