rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using pro hormones (and how do I get them?)

Using pro hormones (and how do I get them?)

I started reading about pro-hormones and I would probably want to try one cycle very soon to see how it goes.

Does anybody know how and where I can get them in Mexico? I know they are no longer legal in the states but I'm living in Mexico for the time being and things should be easier here.

Just a background:
I'm about to turn 32 and I already know my body well.
I used to struggle with my weight all my life. I have the endomorph body type and can gain weight and muscle quickly, though losing fat has always been a problem.
My body tends to gain fat "the wrong way" and shifts the fat to the waist and muffin top. The fat there starts to go away only when I reach the lower end of body fat %.

I am now in a steady state and once have reached the end goal of "getting the 6pack" with the help of a proffessional coach but that cost me being in a constant state of hunger and I could keep the packs for only 2 weeks.

I've been hitting the gym for years 5 times a week.
I've decided to skip the bullshit and use stuff that can help me stay in shape without so much suffering.

Messages In This Thread