rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a psychopath? (Quiz)

Are you a psychopath? (Quiz)

Scored 21 and not all that surprised. I have some dark elements in me, but I have always kept myself in check as I can believe in people too much and do have a soft spot in me overall.

I think low scores quate very high levels of discipline and impulse control. If you were a good student as a kid, got good grades, always were on point and on time with things, this can suppress your scores. I don't think being a good kid who is smart is a bad thing, of course; it just would likely reflect differences in scores. High discipline and impulse control can probably keep you away from dangerous situations that can potentially trigger or exacerbate bad traits. For me, my only saving grace, I think, is that I never got into hard drugs. I feel that drugs would have unleashed the monster I have the capacity of becoming. Staying away from drugs has kept me grounded enough to keep my good traits in a flow.

If you were a troubled/bad kid, then it is hard to interpret the broad crime questions. As a former child criminal, I knew the rules and knew what I could get away with crime wise. Once I turned 18 the party stopped as I knew child/adult charges were night and day and didn't see the value in risking it anymore. One example, in Canada, property theft is charged based on value and has a category of a minor offence being theft under $5K. In theory, you could get the same charge for stealing a chocolate bar as you could a DVD player. So in my mind, why would I waste time on the chocolate bar when I could jack a DVD player and sell it for money. Is this being a psychopath or just being smart? Again you manipulate the rules to serve you best, call it crazy if you would like, but this was very much my rationale and mindset while young.

Back to the test, I also find that if you are prone to manipulate situations, massage (or break) rules then this will skew your results towards the top scores. The point of no return is if you lack empathy which then ultimately means you are a monster void of a soul (more sociopathic if anything). When you lack understanding, you go about your day manipulating all and everything and everyone solely for your gain with no care of the consequences.

Overall, I wear my score with pride because those who have eccentric tendencies that would score high on this test also tend to cluster highly among the most successful business and artistic wise. To do great things you have to be a little bit tweaked out. Nobody who is average or below average does anything extraordinary.

Messages In This Thread